110 North Wacker is a
Class A+ office tower
with 55 occupied
floors and approx.
- Dramatic 40-ft high lobby
- 45-ft wide riverwalk
- Floor plates varying from 26,000 to 30,000 rsf
- High performance glass and aluminum curtain wall
- State of the art building systems and telecommunications Infrastructure
- Robust amenities
- West Elevation setbacks maximize views up and down the Chicago River
- Setbacks provide a unique architectural identity
These 30-foot setbacks along the river enhance the verticality of the building and provide a number of corner offices looking up and down the river.
James Goettsch, FAIA